Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

4/10/2014

Winterfell

Frost. 



On me: jacket via Forever21, pants via Urban outfitters, clutch via Hong Kong & Shoes via Zara
Photos: Perspective by Pierce

One of my mix everything you like together outfits. Because who doesn't love harem pants with designs of seashells?
I know the shoes weren't created for winter, but I couldn't resist adding socks.
Adding socks have been my solution when wearing certain heels in winter, all you have to do is add socks, and voila!
Instant winter shoes.... not really, but I try.
Even though it was a surreal shoot, it was lovely working with Pierce so do check out his work!
Oh and hello game of thrones title reference

Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig