Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/24/2014

Cold

Wet Hair.


On me: sweater via Kenzo (similar) , white shirt via vintage shop, skort via Zara (buy me), heels via Jeffrey Campbell (buy me), rings via Ardene
Photos: Perspective by Pierce

If you haven't noticed, the name of this look goes with my current state in these photos.... cold.
A couple of weeks ago, I shot with the talented Pierce around Vancouver.
It had been a while since I worked with a photographer and ended up fore-going the makeup in anticipation of shooting.
(partially due to my sleep coma whenever I wakeup)
The shoot was to be postponed due to the Olympics airing, but the idea of doing a shoot in the snow seemed like a fun experience... till I actually did it.
Let's just agree that snow isn't your friend, no matter how attractive it may appear in frozen.
Regardless of my hair dying mid way through the shoot, Pierce and I had a great time shooting.
From discussing our favourite type of beverages to travels and music, I definitely will be working with Pierce in the future!
Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig