Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

11/07/2014

La Queue

First stop, The Lourve. 





On me: top via Pull&Bear (buy me), jeans via Asos  (buy me), heels via Asos  (buy me)

Heres some tourist-y pictures for a change.
As expected, the Lourve was crowded regardless of our early morning venture.
So as we waited in line to enter, I decided to snap some shots.

I don't know what possessed me that morning, but realizing I wore jeans in the middle of summer in Europe baffles me.
Seriously.
I also distinctly remember running around Paris looking for a dock where we had dinner reservations.
You could say I had a warped sense of priorities.
The decision was between waking up early to get my outfit together...
Or to sleep in.
I'll leave the verdict to you.

Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig