Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

9/23/2014

Tropical

Fresh faced. 











On me: button up, bikini top Victoria Secret, shorts UrbanPlanet & flip flops Ardene

I know it's almost the end of September, which means time to layer up in sweaters and boots,
but I couldn't resist posting these photos Christy took of me during Summer.
Given my track record with makeup, I usually end up getting koala eyes at the end of every event.
Therefore if you notice a lack of eye liner or eye visibility its because I didn't plan for any of this.
It was around mid-day when we shot this, and as you can tell we weren't ready, but 
I rarely goto the beach, so doing cliche things such as reading and going for gelato was a great way to end summer!
Till next time lovelies!

Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig