Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

9/15/2014

Dominican Daydream


My new stomping grounds. 










On me: cardigan CottonOn, leaf printed dress, heels Ardene, rings (left to right hand) Ardene and We.ar.able (buy me)
Photography & Makeup : Elizabeth Dobrzanski

As common knowledge, fashion week is an excuse where fashionistas, bloggers, and anyone of the sort can dress up to the nines. With Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, it's hard to ignore the epidemic/craze over the street styles and particular "ootd" donned that week. 
Thanks to Vancouver Fashion Week, I'll now have a platform to showcase this outfit. 
Along with my recent marble obsession, I've also been in love with leaf prints, and decided this dress would be a great way to showcase that. The color of the leaves were a unique shade of green that immediately caught my eye. Of course, this look wouldn't be complete without Elizabeths incredible makeup skills. The lipstick and eyeliner added the right amount of edge/flair into the outfit, giving it less of a girly vibe. 
This was the finale look I shot with Elizabeth in the VanDusen Botanical Garden Series, and hopefully she and I will collaborate again in the future!
Till next time lovelies!


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig