Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/14/2014

Peculiar Destinations


Three looks, one girl. 










On me: denim jacket Value Village, ain't no wifey top Ebay, jeans American Apparel, boots Forever21, pink blazer Pull&Bear, houndstooth top Forever21, chiffon pants Sirens, heels Ardene, cameo jacket Topshop, dress Forever21, free-runs Nike
Photography: Jenny Edmunds

After prolonging this much needed post, I decided to collect all of my favorite shots by Jenny and put them in one post. If you check, I deleted my previous post because it would be redundant to re-post the same photos in two posts. These were all shot around Jenny's neighbourhood where we took advantage of unique locations for our shoot. I'm very picky with photos so I was a bit dubious whether or not if I could pose in random places. Regardless Jenny handled my lack of posing abilities like a pro and came up with these lovely photos...hope you guys enjoy!
Till next time lovelies



Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig