Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

7/23/2014

Lazy Blues

Going light for a change. 





On me: sweater Zara, shorts Garage & shoes Nike
Photography: Sayaka Hsieh 

Not much of an update, but something to keep this page alive.
Usually I post more layered looks, but I wanted to showcase a light-weight and simple outfit for the summer weather.
For anyone who knows me, I am currently in love with sneakers, especially Nike Roshes. Their exceptionally comfy and light weight, so it's easy to bring along when one travels. Transiting to university next year will require more practical shoes, therefore Nike became one of my favourite shoe stores because their designs are quirky.
As usual this was shot by my goto woman, Sayaka where we shared boxed green tea and holiday plans.

Till next time lovelies



Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig