Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

6/05/2014

Yoncé


Yoncé on his mouth like liquor. 





On me: jacket via H&M, yoncé top via MingaLondon (buy me), skirt via H&M, tights, shoes via Solestruck (buy me, i'm on sale)
Photography: Serena Liu

Nothing but a little bit of Yoncé to kick off the second last week of school!
This outfit was an accumulation of pieces I've been hoarding for a while, and to finally showcase it gives me a sense of accomplishment. Speaking of accomplishments, after a week of being sick I returned to school... Only to receive two awards! I rarely get anything award related, so it was satisfying to know that I accomplished something this year. Surprisingly these photos were shot near a school. The original idea was to shoot by sakura trees, but the outfit suited the school grounds better.
Again, this was captured by the amazing Serena Liu!
Till next time lovelies




Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn


Of course, nothing would be completed without a little beyoncé and weekend remix
If you're wondering why I chose a cover of queen b's new tracks, it's because I guessed you already have heard her songs. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig