Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

6/28/2014

Bandit Boulevard

Diggin' this look.






On me: top via Monki, shorts via Bossini, heels via Jeffrey Campbell, all jewelry via Ardene
Photography: Serena Liu

After a hiatus, I'm proud to say I've officially graduated from high school and will blog on a more frequent basis.
The month of June was audaciously filled with tutoring sessions, nights of writing, stacks of paper ranking from 2-5, hours spent on thesauraus.com, occasional group meet-ups for final Economic projects, and mock wedding ceremonies for Law class. Granted the month held an unexpected amount of assignments, but it was rewarding to leave the exam hall knowing you at least got a 3 out of 6... (much wow)


This look was my final look with Serena and was a favourite of mine, because I rarely find ways to pair shorts and tights inconspicuously. Growing up I've heard of the sinning combination referred as shorts and tights. However due to weather prohibitions, I ended up adding tights to an outfit that resulted in this look. Being a sucker for graphic prints, I automatically gravitated to this sleeveless button up when shopping in Hong Kong last year, and paired my old Bossini shorts with them. I've been meaning to purchase new denim shorts, but alas, every decent pair that has a length of 'not too short' is over my budget or outrageously priced. The jacket was selected due to its structure and wool texture that complimented the blue on denim look. Accessory wise, I enjoy adding rings and bracelets to my outfits for a pop of metallic. And with my sudden obsession of Ardene, has my collection of rings/bracelets expanded immensely. 
Till next time lovelies



Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig