Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

3/13/2014

Scorched Earth

Shrouded.



On me: tank via Aritzia, skirt via Garage, jacket & backpack via Hong Kong, Nike Free Runs via Nike
Photo: Sayaka Hiesh 
Here is part one in the mini series Sayaka shot of me!
Although this was taken within a two hour time frame, we managed to capture several looks.
Due to a limited time frame, we chose locations near my neighbourhood, and let me tell you, I was left perplexed.
The amount of times we nearly got run over was ridiculous, but hilarious at the time.
(Thank you again Sayaka)
For the first look, I wanted to feature more versatile outfits, and one of my resolutions this year was to integrate shoes that were not heels.
These shoes pair well with my style, and give a different persona to many of my outfits.


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig