Komorebi

(n.) Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees

1/15/2014

Reckless

Reckless Abandon.












On me: hat via Tai-Wan, jacket via Sirens, pinafore via Forever 21, shirt via Urban Outfitters, shoes via Hong Kong, tights via Daiso, rings via Hong Kong and bag via Louis Vuitton 
Photos: Vera Wilde 

It's finally grad season, and Artona photos are in session. 
Let me tell you, I cannot smile.
The closest one I came to was in changing seasons, where I ended up giving the tiniest hint of a smile.
(possibly due to my vanity) 
Still exploring what my style is, I was a bit stuck for this outfit. 
Part of me wanted to let my thug side take over and simply be "edgy" as people put it. 
While another part of me wanted to incorporate some girly pieces to add a bit of contrast. 
Miraculously I for-goed the litas and settled on creepers. 
How did I reach such a conclusion you may ask?
By doing the most logical thing ever and letting my cat decide hat or no hat was a good option, and whether or not if creepers or lita's paired better.  
That's all.


Komorebi(n.): Sunlight that filters through the leaves of the trees
Xo Charmyn

Ps: I quite like this song
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig